Friday, August 13, 2010

Question 1, 3 and 4 by Tay Kun Yao

Question 1:
Rhombuses don't have right angles at the vertices but squares do.
Thus, rhombuses are not squares.
Question 3:
A trapezium.
The opposite angles add up to 1800 , there's only one pair of opposite sides that are parallel and the length of one opposite sides are different while the other is the same. Thus, it should be a trapezium.
Question 4:
Not true.
Parallelograms are also rectangles and rhombuses and rectangles and rhombuses aren't squares. Thus, the statement 'All parallelograms are squares' is false.

5 comments:

  1. Good job. I can understand how you answer the question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Questions answered with clarity.
    Makes readers understand more about the topic.
    Good Job.

    Catherine Lim =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Your answers are simple and straightforward and is easy to understand.
    Perhaps you could clarify your last question by adding a bit more information to prove your statement as I am not too sure about your answer.
    It is quite jumbled and maybe you could make points.

    Benjamin & YuChong 109

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question 4 is a little confusing... Other than that, good work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand all the questions, but I feel that you could elaborate more on question 4 like, explaining specifically the properties of the different shapes.

    Zhi Yong

    ReplyDelete